Cool Joanne! Leah's idea has started a trend...the one & only "b-l-o-g monster". I just love to see our beautiful family up in lights. Who knows maybe someone famous will view one of ya'lls "blogspot" and become rich /famous. Ya neva know! Have fun with it.
Hey, did ya'll get my comment? I see Leah's trend has caught on! It's totally cool to see this "blogspot". Enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next chapter! ROCK ON SISTA"S!!!
Welcome to our blog, House of Boys, because I am clearly outnumbered. Our mom nick-named us Bock & Blonde, after her one of her favorite beers and our hair and skin tones. She doesn't really drink THAT much, though!
3 comments:
Looks good! Can't wait to see the next installment!
Cool Joanne! Leah's idea has started a trend...the one & only "b-l-o-g monster". I just love to see our beautiful family up in lights. Who knows maybe someone famous will view one of ya'lls "blogspot" and become rich /famous. Ya neva know! Have fun with it.
Hey, did ya'll get my comment? I see Leah's trend has caught on! It's totally cool to see this "blogspot". Enjoyed it and am looking forward to the next chapter! ROCK ON SISTA"S!!!
Post a Comment