Due to all the rain, we have had an abundance of creatures outside our house. We have had a nature lab right out the back door and enjoyed watching our Garden Spider. Just 3 days ago Riston and I were checking her out and actually watched her fantastic bug-catching and webmaster skills in action! She is super fast. However, I am sad to say, I went out to check on her today and it looks like she is gone. She had been around for about 2 months and we enjoyed her gifts and awesome talents.
8.31.2007
Spider Cam
Due to all the rain, we have had an abundance of creatures outside our house. We have had a nature lab right out the back door and enjoyed watching our Garden Spider. Just 3 days ago Riston and I were checking her out and actually watched her fantastic bug-catching and webmaster skills in action! She is super fast. However, I am sad to say, I went out to check on her today and it looks like she is gone. She had been around for about 2 months and we enjoyed her gifts and awesome talents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, she's huge! I also like to watch spiders as I see them, but the spiders in my country are very, very small compared to yours. :)
Post a Comment