And another one's gone (a few days ago), number 8, for Riston. Two more are slightly loose on the bottom, further back, but I am sure it will be some time before those come out! These kids, they are a growin'!
Welcome to our blog, House of Boys, because I am clearly outnumbered. Our mom nick-named us Bock & Blonde, after her one of her favorite beers and our hair and skin tones. She doesn't really drink THAT much, though!
1 comment:
I read a Berenstain Bears book to a Kindergartener today.
Sister bear got "a shiny new dime" from the tooth fairy for a tooth; my little friend told me that she gets $5.00 for her teeth!
Are the guys getting excited about the holidays?
My "baby" (who is married and 27 years old) keeps adding to his list for Santa.
Some things never change.
diane
Post a Comment